Kitties in Space!

On this blog, I want to share humerous stories of our 4 Kitties and maybe even the goofy dog!! Along with any cute/funny/weird/strange and other animals antics and animations!!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Diamond and a Nugget?


Nope, I don't think so! LOL
But Smokey is so...so...common!
Yup, this is the latest addition to the family, as BB is gone for some five months now. I don't wanna start crying, so I will stop there.
I STILL miss him~and hope and pray that he will return someday!
Jewels

1 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Jewels1 said...

Her name is TUFFY!! Tuff-Stuff for a nickname.

She has been through two visits to the vet already and is on antibiotics. I thought we were gonna lose her twice now. And twice, she has bounced right back!

She is a little angel. I think maybe Bob-Baby Bob-sent her to us.
To make up for his loss. And anyone who does not believe that our animals go to heaven, has never had a dear, beloved pet!

Jewels

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Human Roundup (comic)